What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on the hard drive of your device. Cookies are used to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to understand how you are using our website.
There are two main cookies categories:
- Proprietary cookies, sent directly from www.posbank.eu to the user's computer or mobile device. They are used only by www.posbank.eu to recognize the user's computer or mobile device when he visits the website again.
- Third-party cookies, sent by a website service provider, which can be used to recognize the user's computer or mobile device when they visit other platforms. Third party cookies are mainly used for website analysis or for advertising purposes.
Categories of cookies and purposes:
- Cookies for essential purposes
These cookies are essential to provide customer services through this website and to use some of the services, such as access to restricted areas. Without these cookies some requested services would not be possible.
- Functional cookies
These cookies serve a number of purposes relating to the presentation, performance and functionality of this website. However, their general purpose is to improve the user experience, allowing to fully enjoy the functionality.
- Analytical cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on how visitors use the website. The information collected does not identify any individual user and is collected globally. This information reveals the number of visits and the platforms that have directed users to www.posbank.eu and the pages that users have visited on the website.
- Cookies for sharing contents and social networks
These cookies allow users to share pages and content through third party social networks and other platforms. The companies that use these cookies can also use the user's information to create targeted advertisements on other platforms.
- For third-party cookies, we indicate the link to the privacy policies of the respective managers at which to exercise the right of opposition:
Google Analytics (for access and traffic statistics for internal use) and Google Maps: information
Facebook (for access statistics and traffic monitoring from Facebook): information
For more information on personal data processing by this site, you can view the privacy-policy.